fbpx

Some public parks reopen in Penang

Property News/ 23 February 2021 1 comment

botanica-garden-penang

Visitors are advised to observe strict standard operating procedures (SOPs) when visiting the public parks in Penang.

State Youth and Sports Committee chairman Soon Lip Chee said it is important to adhere to the SOPs to curb the spread of Covid-19.

“All parks under the Penang Island City Council (MBPP) and Seberang Perai City Council (MBSP) are allowed to open to the public starting from yesterday (Feb 22).

“However, please return home immediately after you exercise, and avoid social interactions and gatherings.

Soon visited the Penang City Park this morning together with Penang State Sports Council director Harry Chai.

garden-parkOn Feb 19, the Sports and Youth Ministry had announced that the National Security Council (NSC) has agreed to loosen part of the restrictions imposed on the sports and recreation sector.

Soon also advised the visitors to exercise at their own pace.

On a related note, Soon said that parks under the jurisdiction of the Forestry Department and Penang Water Supply Corporation (PBAPP) were yet to open.

“Among those that are still close to the public are the dams, the Taman Negara, and the Cherok Tokun Nature Park.

“We are still waiting for the updates from the relevant authorities regarding these parks and dams.

“Apart from that, Vision Park and Taman Ampang Jajar which are under the MBSP, are closed due to maintenance purposes,” Soon said.

He said that he had updated Penang police chief Datuk Sahabudin Abd Manan on the sports activities that have been allowed to resume in the state.

Soon also commended the visitors at the Penang City Park for complying to the SOPs.

“I noticed that the joggers here put on their face mask after completing their workout. If we continue to adhere to the SOPs, I believe we can curb the pandemic soon,” he added.

Soon also said that he would be making visits to some of the indoor and outdoor sports centre in Penang.

Source: Buletin Mutiara

Tags:

GEM Residences – A Whole New Lifestyle Condominium

Prai/ 22 February 2021 No comments

GEM Residences – a new freehold condominium located at Jalan Baru, Prai, Penang is primed to bring a new standard of living to Prai, Penang by offering a range of well-designed modern living spaces for a wholesome lifestyle experience.

Strategically located along the six-lane Jalan Baru connecting the North-South Expressway and Butterworth Outer Ring Road (BORR), the development is thoughtfully positioned to capture the magnificent sea view facing the spectacular Penang Bridge, Penang Island, the cityscape of Butterworth and Bukit Mertajam which is also remarkably accessible with a short 7-minute drive to the Penang Bridge and 30-minute drive to the Penang International Airport.

1

Featuring a total of 6 benefits that comes with HUGE savings specially made to suits your needs:

  1. Low Entry Cost: RM1,000 Booking Fees
  2. Easy Entry Package*
  3. Zero Payment : No Interest During Construction
  4. FREE Legal Fees on SPA & Loan
  5. FREE Stamp Duties on SPA & Loan
  6. Free MOT Stamp Duty ( HOC 2021 )

Only Pay 1% until COMPLETION!

gem-virtualtour

GEM RESIDENCES VIRTUAL TOUR

To find out more details, kindly contact developer at
+6016-422 6006 ( WhatsApp)

Sales Gallery:
Lot 10292, Jalan Baru, 13700 Perai, Penang

Website: www.belleview.com.my

Register your interest here

*By submitting this Form, you hereby agree to our PDPA Consent Clause.
(This information may be used by the developer or their appointed agent to initiate follow-up communications with you on the project.)

 

Tags:

Penang’s property market remains active

Property News/ 22 February 2021 No comments /中文版

promising-future-penang

Penang has once again proved to be a ‘strategic place’ for property transactional activities following an increase of demand in the residential units in Q3 compared to Q2 last year.

State Housing, Local Government, Town and Country Planning Committee chairman Jagdeep Singh Deo said he was glad with the remarkable result as cited by the National Property Information Centre (NAPIC), which operates under the Finance Ministry’s Valuation and Property Services Department (JPPH).

“In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, the publisher of business and financial publication (The Edge) has come out with a report titled ‘Transaction volume expected to spike’ a few days ago.

“From the report, it stated that 3,446 residential units totalling to RM1.3bil were transacted in Q3 of last year compared to 1,545 residential units totalling to RM620mil were transacted in Q2 of last year. From this, we can see almost 123% spike in the demand for property units, especially affordable homes.

“Although last year was a tough year for everyone amid the movement control order (MCO), many transactional activities related to residential properties were taking place.

“This is a positive news for all of us as this shows the Penang government is committed to supplying affordable homes to the Penangites.

“On top of that, the first-time home buyers took the opportunity to secure their first properties amid the pandemic.

“We ‘walk the talk’ as there are adequate supply of affordable homes for the people,” he told a press conference in Komtar today.

On top of that, the state has identified five plots of land, covering 73 acres in the five districts.

Jagdeep added that the state Housing Board, which was established last month, would be tasked with the open tender process before development is carried out.

“Affordable housing is a way forward for Penang,” he said.

Raine & Horne International Zaki + Partners Sdn Bhd senior partner Michael Geh, who was present, expected the upward spike to continue in Q4 of last year.

As a chartered valuation surveyor, he said it was an ‘amazing’ result for the state to record increase of demand in residential units during post-MCO.

“Based on my observation, I would strongly feel that the transactional activities for Q4 of last year will keep on increasing.

“For example, the achievement was due to various housing policies being carried out. It includes the waiver of real property gains tax (RPGT) and other measures,” he said.

On the overhang units specifically in Penang, Geh pointed out only certain states in the country are facing this situation.

“It takes place mostly in some urbanised states instead of entire nation.”

Source: Buletin Mutiara

 

Tags:

SITE PROGRESS: The Se7en @ Juru (Feb 2021)

Property News/ 21 February 2021 No comments

se7en-juru-site-progress-feb2021

 

About The Se7en @ Juru

A commercial development by Prospek Setia Sdn. Bhd. at Bukit Tengah. It is a small development strategically located along the busy road of Jalan Kebun Nenas, next to Juru Sentral development near Icon City. Just a stone’s throw away from Juru Auto-City. It features 13 units of 3-storey shop offices.

Find out more about The Se7en @ Juru

Register your interest here. We will keep you updated.

(This information will be used to keep you updated on the project and future development.)
*By submitting this Form, you hereby agree to our PDPA Consent Clause.

New PPR projects to be known as ‘Rumah Malaysia’

Property News/ 20 February 2021 No comments
Source: Facebook

Source: Facebook

The People’s Housing Project (PPR) which commences this year will be known as ‘Rumah Malaysia’, as part of policy reform carried out by the Housing and Local Government Ministry.

Minister Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin said the built-up area of ‘Rumah Malaysia’ would be no less than 900 sq feet compared to around 700 sq feet currently, and the ministry would also adjust the rental rates throughout the country.

“It is time for the Malaysian people to get bigger houses to improve their quality of life. This will, in turn, make them high-quality citizens,” she said in a news conference after handing-over the keys to house buyers of Taman Seri Molek Perdana Phase 1 and PPR Taman Perling, Johor, yesterday.

Also present were the Deputy Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ismail Abd Muttalib and state Housing and Local Government Committee chairman Ayub Jamil.

Elaborating, Zuraida said various facilities such as playgrounds, community hall and houses of worship must be provided at the ‘Rumah Malaysia’ projects, besides ensuring the formation of the residents’ committee which would be responsible for the maintenance and security of the residential area.

“It is time for the Malaysian people to get bigger houses to improve their quality of life. This will, in turn, make them high-quality citizens,” she said in a news conference after handing-over the keys to house buyers of Taman Seri Molek Perdana Phase 1 and PPR Taman Perling, Johor, here, today.

Also present were the Deputy Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ismail Abd Muttalib and state Housing and Local Government Committee chairman Ayub Jamil.

Elaborating, Zuraida said various facilities such as playgrounds, community hall and houses of worship must be provided at the ‘Rumah Malaysia’ projects, besides ensuring the formation of the residents’ committee which would be responsible for the maintenance and security of the residential area.

She said the projects were still in the tender process to find eligible contractors before the construction project could be carried out.

Source: Bernama.com

 

Tags: