fbpx

Queens Residences

January 5th, 2016 Leave a comment 中文版

Queens Waterfront development

Queens Residences, a luxury waterfront development by Ideal Property Group at Bayan Bay with gross development value (GDV) of RM600mil. This development is located in front of BayStar Condominium, just stone’s throw away from Queensbay Mall.

This project will be developed in 4 phases. First two phases are currently in progress, featuring a total of 950 residential units in two residential blocks.

Property Project : Queens Residences
Location : Bayan Bay, Penang
Property Type : Condominium
Total Units: (to be confirmed)
Built-up Area: 950 sq.ft. to 1,650 sq.ft.
Indicative Price: RM780 psf.
Developer : Ideal Property Group

Register your interest here

*By submitting this Form, you hereby agree to our PDPA Consent Clause.
(This information may be used by the developer or their appointed agent to initiate follow-up communications with you on the project.)

Progress update by our reader (15 Oct 2018)

Progress update by our reader (May 2019)

SITE PROGRESS

Categories: Queensbay Tags: ,
RELATED PROPERTIES FOR SALE/RENT AT
  1. Jezz
    Jezz
    March 1st, 2017 at 10:30 | #1

I see, mine is 17-07. So you bought 2 units of level 9 & 10? I think this is a good buy looking at Penang Properties price keep increasing since I can’t remember when, when I bought my last property 3 yrs ago and everyone keep telling me I’m stupid to buy it at x price but look at it now.The price never stop increasing, just the matter of increasing fast or slow.
    @Queenie

2. Queenie
    March 2nd, 2017 at 00:29 | #2

Do u think Unit 7 and Unit 8 , 1200 sf is a bit small in size. Only 2 rooms + 1 Study room.

3. Jezz
    Jezz
    March 2nd, 2017 at 01:29 | #3

If according to sf it suppose to be big but somehow I don’t understand how it can only allocate 2 rooms and a study without door. Anyway, for me it’s just holiday home so it should be fine kut Bcos all I wanted was the seaview and the location. But if for own stay permanent house day to day, yes I do think it’s a bit small.
    @Queenie

4. JT
    March 22nd, 2017 at 00:26 | #4

Anyone can share what’s the price different between Phase 1 and 2?

• Lee
      November 28th, 2018 at 23:21 | #5

Hi Jt , The package & pricing for Phase 1 & 2 is same actualy

5. Penang Lang
    April 27th, 2017 at 00:08 | #6

Is this property commercial or residential title?

6. Tim
    April 27th, 2017 at 13:03 | #7

@Penang Lang
    Residential title

7. Pgt
    May 11th, 2017 at 02:22 | #8

Any update on this project? How is the reclamation work going on? What’s the schedule?

8. LoL
    June 3rd, 2017 at 01:27 | #9

If buy for investment, forget about it. Queensbay area too over supply and pricing there already hit the peak, no more appreciation. Future sure hard to get buyer / tenant, at least 3,000 of unit are my competitor. No value for investment purpose.

9. CKS
    June 3rd, 2017 at 13:48 | #10

Hi Lol, you seem to be very familiar and knowledgable with prop.
    Can you share more what is the best place for investment now, with value and why and places with room for appreciation.. will appreciate and thank you….

10. SK Ch’ng
    July 18th, 2017 at 23:50 | #11

Any buyer who wish to know more bout queens residences u may

call / whatsapp me @

SK Ch’ng

11. Richard
    September 15th, 2017 at 14:57 | #12

It has been very quiet for this project after the phase 11 launched, what happen ?

12. Goh
    September 28th, 2017 at 11:56 | #13

Still any unit available?

13. Buyer 100
    October 26th, 2017 at 10:05 | #14

Anyone receive SMS from Ideal to sign the SnP?

14. buyer913
    November 15th, 2017 at 15:21 | #15

Hi all, last week I pass deposit 20k to sale person, he told me the deposit can refund if I want to quit the project any time before sign S&P. He say all IDEAL project can refund without question before S&P.
    Is that true? How come IDEAL so confident or the sale person mislead me?
    Please share your thought. thanks.

15. TBR Buyer
    November 15th, 2017 at 15:39 | #16

Yes, as long as u have not sign the SPA, they should refund u.
    My 20K have been given 6 months ago and the cheque already expired already.

16. Buyer 100
    November 15th, 2017 at 16:34 | #17

Just signed the SPA last week but the sales person told me, this project not approve yet. Ideal asking for 10% payment and return the 20k deposit cheque to me. They call this is Pre-SPA while waiting approval from State. Anyone sign the SPA too?

17. buyer913
    November 15th, 2017 at 16:44 | #18

I just call to IDEAL PROPERTY GROUP CARELINE : +604-645 6888
    Customer service staff told me, all deposit can fully refund without single question before SnP, this is IDEAL policy. Sound good and feel confidence to this company. Thanks for the good policy.

18. Buyer 100
    November 15th, 2017 at 17:04 | #19

Ideal asking for 10% payment by cheque with dated 30/Nov. SPA & Loan Agreement will not send for stamping at this moment while waiting project approval. If failed, cheque will return accordingly. I’m surprise the project not approved yet. Anyone can try to ask and see what the sales person reply.

19. edisongan
    November 15th, 2017 at 23:29 | #20

buyer913 :
    I just call to IDEAL PROPERTY GROUP CARELINE : +604-645 6888

Dude, nothing special, no need being too 大惊小怪
    Many developers do the sameeeeeeeeeee

20. songsang
    November 16th, 2017 at 08:21 | #21

from now the state gov have to check properly.
    is the plan approved by all department?
    if not Hill land already fall, reclaim land tenggelam / flood

21. ryu
    November 16th, 2017 at 09:41 | #22

Many developers require banks loan reject letter, otherwise no full refund, please take note.

Few developers want you to give reason for cancellation if without loan rejection and need management approval.

Ideal is exempted on all cases as at now.

All above conditions apply on SnP not yet signed.

22. TBR Buyer
    November 16th, 2017 at 16:22 | #23

I think they worry about The Mezzo @ The Light.
    They are trying to lock down purchaser.

23. TBR Buyer
    November 16th, 2017 at 16:53 | #24

It is not legal to ask buyer to pre-sign SPA and collect 10%.
    Buyer have all the right not to sign and pay, until they obtain APDL.

24. Buyer 100
    November 16th, 2017 at 17:56 | #25

The lawyer said the SPA will not go for stamping until IDEAL obtaion the approval (APDL) and the 10% will not going to bank in too. That why, they ask to put the cheque dated on 30/Nov and they believe IDEAL will obtain the approval very soon. Is it legal?

25. Buyer 100
    November 17th, 2017 at 10:07 | #26

Is it the normal practise for developer to ask buyer to Pre-sign SPA? Looking for advice.

26. practical
    November 17th, 2017 at 10:33 | #27

@Buyer 100

Normal lah dont worry.

27. Buyer 100
    November 17th, 2017 at 11:12 | #28

@practical
    Thanks for inputs

28. ES
    November 29th, 2017 at 16:16 | #29

Queens Residences Phase 1 – estimated APDL to be out within Dec 2017 if everything goes smoothly. Phase 2 will be slightly later. Showroom available for viewing, those keen may contact/whatsapp me :
    Ewen HP (Marketing Agent)
    Tqvm :)

29. BBB
    November 30th, 2017 at 14:27 | #30

ES :
    Ewen HP (Marketing Agent)
    Tqvm

Construction duration is 36 or 48 mths ? That means completion date is 2020 or 2021. So late…

30. SK Ch’ng
    December 7th, 2017 at 01:28 | #31

@BBB

Dear BBB,

Construction Duration is 48 Months from Your SnP date .
    Still have Good Unit for Booking,

For More Info/ Showroom Viewing Appointment ,

U May Whatsapp / Call Me , SK Ch’ng
    [ QUEEN RESIDENCES MARKETING AGENT ]

~ Thanks alot for your fully Support ya ~ :-)

• Foo
      October 28th, 2018 at 11:22 | #32

Is the show room available for viewing today? Am interested to view it. The show room is the located at ideal, office, near sunshine square right? I m free to view at 1pm today

31. SK Ch’ng
    December 12th, 2017 at 17:55 | #33

GOOD NEWS !!!!

QUEEN RESIDENCES 2 END FINANCING OBTAINED !!!

For Those Already booked Q2 , Can now apply their loan

For Those Still Not Yet Place A Booking,

Now U Can Whatsapp / Call Me @ SK Ch’ng , Queen Residences Marketing Agent

Thanks a lot for your support ya :-)

32. JW
    December 15th, 2017 at 18:22 | #34

This is ridiculuous.. investor must really look at this carefully.. their project suck.. people bought a new property at 600k, but eventually only able to sell at 495k after completion. Strategic location, urgly outlook.. make the market price drop 100k. Take the risk to buy.. dare to loose… good luck buyer.

33. Buyer 100
    January 9th, 2018 at 14:25 | #35

Hi all, called from Ideal, project approved. SPA will start stamping on 15/Jan/18 onwards. Anyone received call from Ideal too. Looking for sharing.

34. Buyer100
    January 9th, 2018 at 16:12 | #36

Project APDL approved and now going to stamping Spa by next Mon onwards. Looking for sharing if u received the call from Ideal

35. SK Ch’ng
    January 19th, 2018 at 09:53 | #37

GOOD NEWS !!! APDL START STAMPED d on 15 Jan 2018 For Phase 1,

So for Those still wish to Invest or Buy for Retirement home , u may Whatsapp or Contact me :
    SK Ch’ng
    [ Queen Residences Marketing Agent]

My Contact can get at Upstair Marketing Agents column :-)

36. buyer913
    January 24th, 2018 at 13:32 | #38

Hi Buyer,

Just sharing Bank interest rate.
    Hong Leong Bank.
    1-24 months BR + 0.37% p.a.
    Thereafter BR + 0.52% p.a.

Anyone get better offer from others bank? Please share. Thanks.

37. Buyer 100
    February 22nd, 2018 at 10:09 | #39

Hi Buyer,

Any update for the project, looking for sharing?

Thanks

38. Buyer 100
    March 2nd, 2018 at 16:35 | #40

Latest update,
    Bank disagree IDEAL SPA by put completion in 48months. To them, any project completion more than 36months must get approval from JPN (Jabatan Perumahan Negara). Now, the Bank asking IDEAL to provide approval letter from JPN for extended the completion period from 36months to 48months.
    Looking for sharing from others buyer…

39. SK CH’NG
    March 16th, 2018 at 01:05 | #41

Good News !!! Got some units Released due to loan rejected ,

For more info / Showroom Viewing ,

WHATSAPP / CALL :

SK CH’NG
    [ Queens Residences Agent]

My contact @ Marketing agent column :-)

40. NG
    March 16th, 2018 at 17:05 | #42

SK CH’NG :Good News !!! Got some units Released due to loan rejected ,
    For more info / Showroom Viewing ,
    WHATSAPP / CALL :
    SK CH’NG[ Queens Residences Agent]
    My contact @ Marketing agent column

How much, and what size ? please share here…

41. SK CH’NG
    March 16th, 2018 at 18:39 | #43

@NG

price from 805k ++, still have available units for booking

950sft
    1000sft
    1200sft
    1400sft
    1650sft

all size have also bro :-)

u may whatsapp me so that i can sent u the sale chart :-)

42. Jessica
    April 28th, 2018 at 18:59 | #44

Hi, Keen in this project. Still have available units? can email sale chart?

43. SK CH’NG
    May 9th, 2018 at 00:39 | #45

@Jessica

Dear Jessica ,

Ya still have available unit for booking , we will launched new package for 950sft after election day :-) , for more info u may contact me , SK Ch’ng , my contact u can found @ Marketing Agent Column above

Thanks alot for your support ya :-)

44. happy
    June 16th, 2018 at 00:52 | #46

any low costs or affordable units in Queen’s residence? as now all projects need to hv that right? so need to know where will it be ? thx

45. SK CH’NG
    July 3rd, 2018 at 12:58 | #47

@happy

There are no Low cost unit at Queens Residences area, queens area is a high end residences, developer can built at other location

Now Have Good Promo, Those interested to Book a unit for wish to view showroom ,
    U May whatsapp me , My contact u can find it at above Marketing agent collumn

Thanks alot

Regards,

SK Ch’ng
    (Queens Residences Marketing Agent)

46. Sk Ch’ng
    July 21st, 2018 at 22:15 | #48

What’s the special promo now?

47. SK CH’NG
    July 23rd, 2018 at 22:46 | #49

@Sk Ch’ng

Special Promo is Saving Interest part as Rebate for selected unit

48. Jay
    August 2nd, 2018 at 16:36 | #50

@SK CH’NG
    I’m interested. Can send me more info? Couldn’t find your no. in this page?

49. SK CH’NG
    August 27th, 2018 at 15:11 | #51

@Jay

Dear Jay,

What is your contact ? or U can Call / whatsapp me direct , MY contact can be found at above marketing agent column, thanks ya

50. SK CH’NG
    November 19th, 2018 at 00:34 | #52

GOOD NEWS & TIPS !!!

Queens Residense Phase 1 & 2 Estimated can be Completed by End 2020 Year

Pulau Jerejak Will Be Become New Attraction Theme Park Soon !!! A New Tourist Attraction Which Can Bring the Value Up in Future !!!

For Those Who Still wish to grab a unit here ,

Fast Call / Whatsapp me to View Our showroom

SK Ch’ng , My contact can be found @ Marketing Agent Column, Thanks ya :-)

• Rae
      September 1st, 2019 at 12:49 | #53

I can’t locate ur contact number.

51. MohongKouh
    March 25th, 2019 at 13:00 | #54

Hi SK CH’NG,

Whats the current offer and promotional packages?

52. tailow
    April 18th, 2019 at 14:49 | #55

heard that ideal property had sold off Q3 AND Q4 to another party, so they will only complete Q1 and Q2. in that case, the whole masterplan might be affected, such as who is going to build the small stadium and the sports centre.what about the access 6 lanes road? anyone got answer?

53. TRIUNI
    June 16th, 2019 at 14:46 | #56

GOOD NEWS !!!

CRAZY OFFER NOW FOR QUEENS RESIDENCES @ QUEENSBAY !!!

NOW , U CAN GET A UNIT FROM RM 645K++ ONWARDS !!!

VERY WORTH TO BUY NOW !!!

NEW PACKAGE JUST LAUNCHED !!!

FOR MORE INFO / BOOKING ,

FAST WHATSAPP / CALL :

SK CH’NG

My Contact Number Can be found at above Marketing Agents Collumn, Thanks alot ya :-)

54. P_buyer
    June 28th, 2019 at 14:57 | #57

When is the completion for Q1 &2 . Some said end 2022 , some end 2021 and end 2020. Good buy now ? See price drop and booking fee from 20K to 5K ?

55. lost
    June 29th, 2019 at 11:03 | #58

i m lost too. when I first visited the showroom, the sales person told me this project will be ready end 2020, and mostly sold out, especially Q2. later, when I took my GF to visit again 1 month later, the other sales person told me it will be ready end 2021. (1 year delay). then, last week,when I took my parents to visit the showroom for the third times, another sales told me this project will be ready end 2022. WHAT….. (2 years delay). what is happening ??

my conclusion … those sales are from some agencies , so they do not really understand this project. SO… when you asked them, they just simply bla… bla… bla… USELESS AGENT.

for ideal project, be prepared for inferior quality product as they can produce low/medium cost housing only. never expect a low cost housing developer to build a good and nice high end condo for you. also, be prepared to face the gangster contractor when you move in , so never be happy when you got it cheap….. cheap thing will never be good because you have to compromise for the quality, service,depreciation ….

56. lossss
    June 29th, 2019 at 12:29 | #59

@lost
    At the end , did you place the booking after 3rd visit ? Just wondering in SnP , 36 months or 48 month? I heard some buyer need to sign the consent letter to follow developer bank in booking date , instead of follow SNP date if want to enjoy the HOC.

57. ryu
    June 29th, 2019 at 20:28 | #60

@lossss, the completion date is 45 months from SnP, the buyer needs to sign a consent letter to follow developer bank in-date a few months later. You can enjoy interest-free for a few months also. Win-Win situation.

58. notlost
    July 1st, 2019 at 10:20 | #61

@lost
    ideal is a good developer, give cheap n stayable housing for poor penang people. their projects are good but sometime come with quality problem. if u wan quality house, pls look for quality developer like E&O, IJM . they will not hav inhouse contractor.

59. QR
    July 1st, 2019 at 18:43 | #62

Any whatsapp group for buyer Q2?

60. queen
    July 4th, 2019 at 15:23 | #63

anymore seaview unit ? when Q3 open ?

why all seaview unit facing pulau jerejak ? why price drop so much ? cannot sell ??

61. SK CH’NG
    July 27th, 2019 at 23:52 | #64

@P_buyer

Q1 Estimated Completed End of 2020 , take key early of 2021

Q2 Estimated Completed End of 2021 , Take key Early of 2022

YES NOW IS REALLY GOOD BUY ,

BECAUSE We Giving HOC Discount , Under HOC Programme,

for Non Seaview Unit Booking is RM5K ONLY

for Seaview unit Booking is Rm 20k only

We Can make appointment for showroom viewing 1st , then only u decide later ,
    Now is Really A Good Buy time if u compare this Waterfront project with sungai nibong , sungai ara & etc , coz psf also quite same the price

My name is SK CH’NG , My Contact @ Above Marketing Agents Column

Thanks alot for your fully Support :-)

• Ang Geok Ee
      September 1st, 2019 at 12:44 | #65

Can email me the sales chart. Thanks.

62. lost
    August 6th, 2019 at 10:57 | #66

@lossss
    finally, I have decided to book 1 unit , facing q’bay, cost around 700k. since I m working at bayan lepas FTZ, I think it is easy for me to get to work. (now staying at farlim).

my friend told me that the gangster contractor is actually not gangster, but just indoor contractor. if you let them do some renovation, then everything will be OK. their price is quite reasonable and unlike some bad comments. if you do not choose them as contractor, then just pay them some rubbish collector fee, which I think is quite reasonable.

63. ckII
    August 6th, 2019 at 14:49 | #67

@lost your friend too young or you are too young! hos many of your friends ald purchased idea projects and you get the right information. The currently just completed project one foresta, affordable house, you know how much sampah fees they collect? The fees are totally notnecessary because the jobs should be done by own contractors. Imagine how many units there how much extra they collecting. The practice of sampah fees only happened in Penang island (most area but not all) and not other places and states.

Also, the cements price are higher then outside and not reasonable. If they are not ganster, then they should give onwer to use own contractors without the sampah fees. I wonder why the ganster always like to bully chinese and poor people even the affordable projects. Authorities can’t do anythings. If you are from their side, sincerely hope you can think about it. we should helping each other instead of bullying the poor and citizen, right?

64. lost
    August 9th, 2019 at 11:20 | #68

@ckII
    what is your problem..??? if you can buy a 700k–1 mil condo,but you cannot pay the 500–1000 sampah fee, what a joke !!!

outside contractor also charge very expensive now, some even cut your throat if you did not make comparison . as long as the contractor behave themselves, what problem do you have ??

65. ckII
    August 9th, 2019 at 13:53 | #69

@lost

Can or cannot pay is not the main problem, the problem is about why need to pay the extra?

66. ryu
    September 1st, 2019 at 23:19 | #70

happy just buy, unhappy then go for other projects. I just bought one too, facing QB (where to find so cheap freehold project and comes with 2 side by side car park), even Triuni Residence also comes with tandem car park for the smallest size.

67. Jo
    September 3rd, 2019 at 09:54 | #71

Just bought one under the HOC.

68. CSResi
    September 3rd, 2019 at 20:41 | #72

Very good deal

69. Brig
    September 6th, 2019 at 12:09 | #73

I just bought a unit too.Full unobstructed Seaview. I think it’s a perfect location with amenities easily accessible as well.

70. Ultimata Y
    September 8th, 2019 at 11:45 | #74

How many units left? Any idea?

71. Ranee
    September 10th, 2019 at 10:48 | #75

@Brig
    May I know what is d unit size and how much you paid for it?

• Brig
      September 11th, 2019 at 09:50 | #76

Hi Ranee, 1400sq 3 bedrooms. 1.5m. You looking for 3 bedrooms too?

72. Ranee
    September 11th, 2019 at 11:28 | #77

@Brig
    My budget only go for 950sqft facing QB mall.

• Brig
      September 11th, 2019 at 12:21 | #78

I’m sure you will like the location and the unit as much as I do:)

• Ultimata Y
      September 11th, 2019 at 12:22 | #79

Did u guys how many percent sold off and unit left now?

• Brig
        September 11th, 2019 at 14:41 | #80

Hi Ultimata.

According to my agent only 40+ units left for Q1 500units.

73. Ranee
    September 12th, 2019 at 10:45 | #81

@Brig
    Not only the location but the concept of waterfront with marina cum commercial under, that is rare.

• Brig
      September 12th, 2019 at 15:26 | #82

Hi Ranee.Yes I just love everything about it. So excited and looking forward for the completion.

74. tai
    September 12th, 2019 at 14:55 | #83

i bgt 1 too, better choose Q1 than Q2, bcos it is nearer to QB. also. wen Q1 ready , Q2 is almost done, so not so much of noise n dust. But, for Q2, some units facing Q3, will hav to bear the piling noise n dust. therefore, it is better to choose Q1.

my unit is semi sea view, better discount and looking towards penang bridge. there r a lot of units facing pulau jerejak, not a good view to me.

75. Queens
    October 8th, 2019 at 22:24 | #84

Hello everyone, i am new to here.

76. queen
    October 8th, 2019 at 22:25 | #85

Hello everyone

77. J
    November 1st, 2019 at 15:27 | #86

Any fb group for Queens Residences?

78. chestonchoo
    November 1st, 2019 at 16:17 | #87

Seems like hot selling and almost fully sold. No wonder my China client like to say Penang people hogiak… Then their buying ideas really totally different and make more senses. Just a one day trip and really learn a lot by listening 3rd party point of view, it’s clear and straight to the point. #pigs Property Insights Go Simple

79. Sweetie
    November 1st, 2019 at 22:30 | #88

Yes, pls check and send the request

80. Ultimata Y
    November 2nd, 2019 at 21:34 | #89

Is there a FB group for q1 resident?

81. Ownstay
    November 3rd, 2019 at 17:13 | #90

Pls search in FB.
    Queens Residences (Q1 and Q2)

82. J
    November 4th, 2019 at 09:33 | #91

@Ownstay

hi, the group seem like not active and not much owner join in.

83. Ownstay
    November 5th, 2019 at 23:28 | #92

Pls follow, i will add u after verified u are buyers.
    0ll-lll00720

1 2 17016

To advertise your property in this page under "Related Properties for Sale/Rent":
 2. Remember to select "Queens Residences" as the [Related Project]