Granito @ Permai

January 20th, 2015 Leave a comment 中文版

granito

Granito @ Permai, upcoming affordable housing development by BSG Property in Tanjung Bungah, Penang. It is strategically located next to TAR College, adjacent to 2 Permai luxury residential scheme.

This development featuring a 49-storey building with two residential towers and 12 levels of car park. There are 980 units of affordable homes featuring a built-up area of 864 sq.ft. with three bedrooms. It also comes with full-fledged lifestyle facilities such as swimming pool, gymnasium, library, outdoor and indoor play area, lounge and a landscaped garden.

READ MORE ABOUT AFFORDABLE HOUSING:

Project Name : Granito @ Permai
Location : Tanjung Bungah, Penang
Property Type : Affordable housing
Total Units : 980
Built-up Area: 864 sq.ft.
Land Tenure: Freehold
Indicative Price : Below RM400,000
Developer : BSG Property

Marketing Agents:
  • 016-446 6238 (May)
  • 012-468 8515 (Jayden)
  • 012-277 8122 (Jacinda)

Street View

Categories: Tanjung Bungah Tags:
  1. Samuel
    August 8th, 2016 at 12:01 | #1

too bad..my application for MYDEPOSIT “Tidak Berjaya”

2. Jan
    August 11th, 2016 at 22:55 | #2

Finally, we’re at second page!

3. Teoh
    August 21st, 2016 at 13:29 | #3

Hi all,

I am buying this affordable house rm398k, since this is my first house and under 500k, do I eligible for any half-price stamp duty rebate ?

Currently developer absorb the SnP + Loan agreement legal fees, and stamp duty (loan agreement) too. How about the MOT when O.C obtain? Do we get a 50% rebate on MOT ?

4. initalywetrust
    September 6th, 2016 at 15:24 | #4

Anyone can advice still public units left?

5. tar
    September 6th, 2016 at 16:17 | #5

If u have the budget, i think you can get the public unit. don’t worry, everything can settle with $$$ is not a problem

6. feifei
    September 6th, 2016 at 17:41 | #6

this one not a good deal, i heard the quality will be very bad.

7. initalywetrust
    September 6th, 2016 at 22:18 | #7

tar :

last few days I phone to BSG property they said public units finished and can only put my name into awaiting list more than 300 person. So many want to buy this property?

8. layhoon
    September 14th, 2016 at 12:54 | #8

Hi anyone who has successfully gotten MyDeposit for Granito project?
    Please contact me > layhoon16@gmail.com to work on speeding the S&P signing mine has been pending since JULY!

9. CuriousCat
    October 14th, 2016 at 11:26 | #9

Is it good for investment .. Amy advice ?

10. Jane
    November 3rd, 2016 at 18:16 | #10

limited seaview available, pls do not hesitate call Jane@016-4405426 or email to janekhor94@gmail.com for more details.thanks

11. Adrian Leng
    November 9th, 2016 at 11:23 | #11

How much ???

12. Jane
    November 12th, 2016 at 15:55 | #12

Limited seaview available!Pls call/watapps/wechat Jane@016-4405426 for more details.

13. Jan
    January 10th, 2017 at 23:57 | #13

It is more than 6 months from the S&P signing date, but the S&P yet to be stamped. I don’t think this is a normal case. Any idea what is going on? And when can I get a copy of the stamped SNP agreement?

I also requested to have the facility floors plan from BSG, but they fail to show any of it’s blueprint. I suppose everything is planned and the plan is fixed, why can’t BSG show the buyer the details?

14. Ben
    January 13th, 2017 at 13:29 | #14

@Jan

Same as mine! No floor plan provided and even no stamped S&P reached me after more than 4 months…

15. Jes
    January 17th, 2017 at 16:52 | #15

Called on Nov last year..they said can get S&P on JAN..
    Called again just now, they told me havent send S&P to stamp yet..
    Almost 6 mths from the date i signed my S&P.
    Waited so long still cant get it..need it to withdraw money from EPF..sigh…

16. ying
    March 25th, 2017 at 08:36 | #16

What is the latest status for this project? Anyone receive the SnP & the floor blueprint yet?

17. Chloee Teh
    July 6th, 2017 at 09:23 | #17

Hi ,Can you send me more information?

18. Stephen
    July 30th, 2017 at 16:32 | #18

Stamping done on 15 June 17 they told me, expect to me 4.5 year from date of stamping which mean 2022.

Granito @ Permai
Marketing Agents 016-446 6238 (May)
012-468 8515 (Jayden)