Sierra Residences

September 18th, 2011 Leave a comment

Sierra Residences, an all-in-one integrated lifestyle development located along Jalan Fettes within the thriving township of Sungai Ara, Penang. A masterplanned community featuring medium and high-end condominiums and a vibrant commercial pocket in a tranquil riverside setting.

Project Name : Sierra Residences
Location :
 Sungai Ara, Penang
Property Type : Condominium
Built-up Area : 900 sq.ft. – 1,182 sq.ft.
Land Tenure : Freehold
Developer : GSD Land (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Indicative Price : RM280,000 onwards

Call for unit available:
  • 016-430 0006 (Lim)
  • 012-427 8545 (June Goh)

Contributed by reader (20/12/2011 @ ~11pm)

Contributed by reader (23/12/2011)

Contributed by Reader – Nov/2013

Gallery

Categories: Sungai Ara Tags:
Related Properties for Sale/Rent at
  1. highway
    May 22nd, 2016 at 23:50 | #1

@Pg Lang
    WTH unit wall was so solid that it has ruin 8 drill bits.

@WTH
    Seriously, u really need a good rotary drill with correct drill bit.
    But the bathroom ceramic tile has blunt my tile drill bit for sure.

2. WTH
    May 24th, 2016 at 11:11 | #2

I am using Bosch 18V cordless impact driver(price over RM1k), pretty sure the tool is the right one. Now I changed to use Bosch brand drill bits for tile and combine with bit for brick bought at ACE hardware shop. It improved, but still not easy, especially the bath room.

3. williamyl
    May 24th, 2016 at 15:41 | #3

mean the wall is solid not a sand lah…….

4. highway
    May 24th, 2016 at 23:16 | #4

@WTH
    I’m using China cap X Mr DIY rotary hammer drill. It work pretty well compare to impact drill which need lot’s of pressure to drive the drill bit in.
    I switch to 8mm circular tile drill bit. Save a lot of time with pretty decent result. But the tile masonry workmanship really not up to par when gap here and there. Just afraid the floor water proofing work.
    Wonder anyone had water leakage problem?

5. WTH
    May 27th, 2016 at 16:16 | #5

@highway @Thanks

I had water leakage on my ceiling kitchen, but not at toilet area. The issue is piping of above my unit at yard area leakage for long time and leaking through the concrete beam between yard and kitchen. Lucky, someone already stayed above my unit, settled before i install my kitchen cabinets. Main contractor changed new pipe at above unit. To double prevent the water leakage, they added adhesive injection from my ceiling. So far no more leakage found.

6. jl
    May 31st, 2016 at 15:19 | #6

ya,my toilet ceiling also leaking.They came injection from my ceilling there so far no more leakage found.Hope it wont happened again because i scare injection cant prevent the water leakage so long.

7. Hans
    June 5th, 2016 at 12:32 | #7

Beware of Jamie chan Siao Hoon contractor..cheating of carpenter and client money..keep delay of work and delay of payment for curtain..owe carpenter more than 20k and curtains more than 15k…cheat client more than 20k worth of renovation…

8. edison
    June 21st, 2016 at 11:34 | #8

anyone move in already? any watsapp group for owner?

can i ask other contractor to renovate my house?

Sierra Residences
Call for unit available 016-430 0006 (Lim)
012-427 8545 (June Goh)