Sierra Residences

September 18th, 2011 Leave a comment

Sierra Residences, an all-in-one integrated lifestyle development located along Jalan Fettes within the thriving township of Sungai Ara, Penang. A masterplanned community featuring medium and high-end condominiums and a vibrant commercial pocket in a tranquil riverside setting.

Project Name : Sierra Residences
Location :
 Sungai Ara, Penang
Property Type : Condominium
Built-up Area : 900 sq.ft. – 1,182 sq.ft.
Land Tenure : Freehold
Developer : GSD Land (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Indicative Price : RM280,000 onwards

Call for unit available:
  • 016-430 0006 (Lim)

Contributed by reader (20/12/2011 @ ~11pm)

Contributed by reader (23/12/2011)

Contributed by Reader – Nov/2013

Gallery

Image Gallery

Classified Ads
Categories: Sungai Ara Tags:
  1. williamyl
    July 29th, 2015 at 10:13 | #1

@jimy
    @haha
    I just feel very funny how come residential title can become commercial…..
    yes it is commercial title but it is for the shop lot below there……
    but for the condo that is residential title……

2. Clarence
    Clarence
    July 29th, 2015 at 14:13 | #2

@kocherin

3. kocherin
    July 29th, 2015 at 16:12 | #3

Clarence :@kocherin So agree with you. Just came back from GSD and saw one man screaming at the staff attending him for the poor service he receive, I was super disappointed too with their service. Every time call them up also wait wait wait, some more ask us to call back to check on bank release status. How hard is it to call back your customer? Some more never mention the procedure, let me go back many times for nothing, some more speak so rude and hang up customer call… So sad with their service….

Ya, GSD arrangement system not strong! Finally i get Customer services calling on Monday. Done my appointment by 2mro to collect my key. I was long waiting for 1316 days for my SR key. Wish u will get ur key soonest

4. JS
    JS
    July 30th, 2015 at 09:51 | #4

@kocherin
    I already received my key on last Wednesday.
    1. Pay the maintenance billings.
    2. Check your bank account is all loan amount fully released?
    3. If yes, then just walk-in to make the appointment instead of call

I even have my PBA and TNB installed this week.

5. Sunny
    July 30th, 2015 at 13:26 | #5

What the process for PBA and TNB installed?

6. WTH
    July 30th, 2015 at 18:24 | #6

PBA deposit RM 70 + RM 10 Hasil stamp
    TNB deposit RM 500 + RM 10 Hasil stamp

Document:
    1. Photocopy the S&P
    2. IC copy
    3. Application form (get from SR management)

7. WTH
    July 30th, 2015 at 18:35 | #7

Called them 2 times after my loan released on 6/July. 1st call on 8July, they checked and said the money still not received. 2nd times on 15July, called them, confirmed the last payment received and maintenance paid. They processed my clearance letter and called me back in about 2hrs later to make appointment. I got my key on 17July. Only when you managed to make appointment only then you can go to Sierra office to get key with the clearance letter issue by GSD office. They have daily quota for appointment, try to arrange on week days instead of weekend if you want to have better communication with staffs in Sierra office.

8. kocherin
    July 31st, 2015 at 09:32 | #8

JS :@kocherin I already received my key on last Wednesday.1. Pay the maintenance billings.2. Check your bank account is all loan amount fully released?3. If yes, then just walk-in to make the appointment instead of call
    I even have my PBA and TNB installed this week.

Hi JS, thanks for ur information. I just get my key yesterday and done for PBA & TNB register.
    And also submit for redraw EPF Acct 2

9. buyer88
    July 31st, 2015 at 12:19 | #9

kocherin :

I even have my PBA and TNB installed this week.

And also submit for redraw EPF Acct 2

mind if i ask…many people said…EPF is paying abt 6% interest pa and housing loan is charging 4.x% pa……More worth while to keep in EPF

10. david
    July 31st, 2015 at 15:24 | #10

11. buying
    July 31st, 2015 at 15:36 | #11

david :Not Kept in EPF….switch out for Unit trust and don’t switch back.. Lets the money roll outside.

mind to share which unit trust funds got good track records of better annualized returns than EPF?

12. Sunny
    July 31st, 2015 at 16:09 | #12

@buying
    Take EPF money take out you confirm get the money, EPF money kept in EPF, confirm the money is not yours, just documentation is your money. Anything can happen, so for better usage of the money since you able to take it out, why still kept in EPF? After September I don’t think you can take out the money since already pass 3 years from SnP date.

13. buyer88
    July 31st, 2015 at 17:33 | #13

Sunny :
    @buying

do you mean the monies that are ours in EPF are not ours? just documentation? why all these while nobody complains that they cannot take monies from EPF when their times comes to take out?

14. ko
    August 1st, 2015 at 01:38 | #14

buyer88 :

kocherin :

I even have my PBA and TNB installed this week.

And also submit for redraw EPF Acct 2

Yes, in terms of dollar and cents, it is better off putting in EPF and pay for housing loan, especially so if you are cash rich and if you are near to withdrawal age.

However, in my humble opinion, if you are in your 30s, which is still far off the withdrawal age, it is better off to use your EPF for your housing as I hold the view that money today is worth more than money in the future.

15. buying
    August 1st, 2015 at 08:52 | #15

ko :

like what you had mentioned….if you can afford it, better leave the monies it in EPF and pay using available cash flow…..and I would differ from your thinking…that if got longer term, better use EPF to pay…because the longer term you have the longer compounded interest terms you will get from EPF…a different of 2% will make a BIG different in value in 20~30 years time

16. ko
    August 1st, 2015 at 12:45 | #16

buying :

ko :

Hi,

you are looking at absolute value. In financial, you have to look at real value which you will need to take into consideration of inflation. For the past 30 years, malaysia inflation average 3.68%.

perhap a better example is today with rm200k, what can you buy? compared with 200k in 20-30years ago.

17. buying
    August 1st, 2015 at 14:03 | #17

@ko
    that is why, must try to make every efforts to make our monies more worth while….every 2% pa extra will generate more in the longer terms…
    (epf paying more interest than the housing loan charges)

18. ko
    August 1st, 2015 at 21:12 | #18

buying :
    @ko
    (epf paying more interest than the housing loan charges)

I think you mistaken my view, If I am in my 30s, I dun take the view that keeping the money in EPF is better.

Taking Inflation as 3.68%, EPF paying 6%, mortgage loan is 4%, One will earn in real value is 6% minus 4% minus 3.68% = negative 1.68%

Giving another example, assuming if EPF today has 100k, and retirement age in 20 years, your so called 2% extra yield compounded will give you 148k in 20 years time.

As such, I rather use the 100k today then to recieve 148k in 20 years time where 148k cant do much in 20 years.

As such, i rather use EPF today to pay for my mortgage as 1) I rather use the extra cash on hand to buy other assets / spend today 2) I rather hold cash as it is real unlike EPF where I can see cannot touch

19. buying
    August 2nd, 2015 at 00:12 | #19

@ko
    in post#9 (post#14)…it is between EPF is paying abt 6% interest pa and housing loan is charging 4.x% pa……More worth while to keep in EPF”….
    referring to your post#18…. if one can get an investment that can yield better than EPF rate…then by all means,…use the EPF monies to pay for the mortgage and use the cash to do that investment which can yield better returns….

20. buying
    August 2nd, 2015 at 00:15 | #20

I rather NOT hold cash even though it is real unlike EPF where I can see cannot touch until retirement age or partial withdrawal…..holding cash will be “eaten’ bits by bits by inflation…

Sierra Residences
Call for unit available 016-430 0006 (Lim)
1 12 13 14 3379