The Peak Residences

January 1st, 2011 Leave a comment

Luxury condominium soaring way up to the sky, the city awaits you right outside your window. The Peak Residences offers not only a new home, but a lifestyle with every amenity, amazing view and extraordinary high rise living, all on the beautiful PENANG ISLAND! Come live at the top of the tower and begin new lifestyle at The Peak Residences.

Location : Mount Erskine, Penang
Property Type : Condominium
Tenure : Freehold
Built-up Area : 1,000 sq.ft – 3,850 sq.ft
Developer : Ivory Properties

Call for unit available:
  • 012-410 5400 (Rick Goh)

Image Gallery

Classified Ads
Categories: Mount Erskine Tags:
  1. sokohaw
    March 10th, 2015 at 15:31 | #1

samwise :
    @sokohaw
    Typical, cant accept truth about the peak’s major defects. Everyone knows. Hard to sell. How can rhey fix huge cracks at roof top with silicone only. Swimming leaking into the bottom car park. I know all these defects are hard to fix. Best to avoid.

Aiya, when did I say the Peaks got no defects? If it is the truth, so what? Why you worry?
    Just like you guys don’t like people to mention about Tamarind bad points and refuse to accept the “truth”, exactly the same scenario also ma…..
    Luckily I cancel my Tamarind booking as I don’t think Tamarind can be as classy as I imagine, by having so many “proud owners” over there……I worry 4 years later the same group of people will reveal the “truth” again after they sell off their unit.

2. Ray
    March 12th, 2015 at 08:17 | #2

@sokohaw
    Just read how you market the peak on Mont residence and then say that you don’t believe Tamarind can go for rm700psft before it’s launched. Let’s face it bro, Tamarind is a better deal. Some units were even sold for rm600psft at the Tamarind. All emotions aside and think logically.

You also claim mont residence can go up in price after a few years. Clearly trying to market mt Erskine area because your unit is in the same area.

At the end of the day the market will decide. So no worries.

I visited the peak before, I also agree that there are many defects there.

3. Samwise
    March 12th, 2015 at 08:36 | #3

@sokohaw
    We are just discussing the pros and cons and similar deals on the market this year. As consumers, we need to compare which project is a better buy before committing into it. For the price range of rm600-800k, I can think of the peak,mont residence and tamarind.

Location- tamarind wins
    Quality -tamarind wins
    Package- tamarind wins (kitchen, air cons, timber floorings, bathrooms done up, SPA and legal fees)
    Branding- tamarind
    Price- tamarind cheaper

Anyway, it is 95% sold in 10 days. Probably the fastest selling project this year.

4. Sokohaw
    March 15th, 2015 at 15:57 | #4

@Ray
    Really salute u guys lah, anytime also concern about The peak condition. Finally still compare peak & tamarind. I wonder r u guys lack of confidence n trying to seek for supporters to gain more confidence? Must b fresh investor……(sure excited n tell me u own many many properties later)
    No matter what u say, Purchase price of the peak was 300k-400k, even we sell it at 600k, still untung, it’s the truth now. For your Tamarind(the best project ever….) can they fetch 900k to 1M after 4 years….uncertain still, that’s the truth as well. 1M to buy a unit facing concrete wall 40-60ft away is a joke to us, I don know how about you?

5. Sokohaw
    March 15th, 2015 at 16:11 | #5

@Samwise
    Bro, ya lah ya lah tamarind the best tamarind wins all lah. Still non stop comparing? Whats the point to compare again n again? As long as we are happy with our purchase , that’s it, why need to compare?

6. Samwise
    March 15th, 2015 at 17:36 | #6

Of course la. I sold my Peak at good price also. I made my money and run. We are talking about current market price. So Tamarind a better buy of course. Let’s see after 4 years. Don’t know about your 1 million info. I bought my tamarind for rm675k only.

@Sokohaw

7. Tamarind
    March 15th, 2015 at 17:46 | #7

@Sokohaw
    we just give u some advice only, In future the peak also need facing concrete, Ohm project just infront the peak. Before this project built, u still hv time to move ur investment to tamarind. After 4 years later, tamarind complete if u r tenant, u will choose tamarind first or the peak? after 4 year the peak will be old and the tenant will start move to tamarind.

8. Samwise
    March 15th, 2015 at 18:02 | #8

The Peak is already old. Look at all the defects and leakages. At least with Tamarind, I know the same contractor for Quayside is used for Tamarind. Peace of mind.

9. Tamarind
    March 15th, 2015 at 18:05 | #9

@Samwise
    Actually i also sold my the peak unit is for stand by buy new project OHM, but after consider many factor i change my mind to tamarind. Because Tamarind hv too many Win factor compare with project Mount Erskine area. Location (Near Tesco, Tenant will be consider location first ). Quality sure not worry. The package is most attract me (Only 5% sign snp, snp legal & loan legal fee is Free ! ), Renovation part i can save another 40K cash)

10. Samwise
    March 15th, 2015 at 18:07 | #10

@Tamarind
    You are exactly right bro. You made the right decision. Besides, STP 2 coming soon. It will push prices up for the Tamarind in the near future and once it is completed. There are just too many good points about the Tamarind.

11. Tamarind
    March 15th, 2015 at 18:16 | #11

@Samwise
    All the Contractor, Architect & Architect landscaping for Quayside is used for Tamarind

12. Sokohaw
    March 15th, 2015 at 20:03 | #12

Wah, another Tamarind supporter joins the group liau, call himself “Tamarind “some more. Still promoting as what u guys are talking in the Tamarind forum? Don’t you feel tired?
    So satisfied with the purchase still need to share each other every day meh? Just wonder…..

13. 4skin
    March 15th, 2015 at 21:25 | #13

@Tamarind

I am a Tamarind buyer. You are right, same landscape architect as Quayside. However, the same landscape architect is also used for the low cost flat in front (now under construction). If you don’t believe, go check yourself.

So, does that mean that the low cost flat will be like Quayside?

14. Ranee
    March 15th, 2015 at 22:02 | #14

This is Peak Resident forum site or Tamarind forum site?
    Must be losing the way man, can someone guide them?

15. Ma
    March 16th, 2015 at 00:20 | #15

They are loosing their faith in their incredible Tamarind. Living in fear now. Don’t bother them.

16. Samwise
    March 16th, 2015 at 07:35 | #16

If I am living at the peak, I will be living in fear of the value and all the defects and leakages. Ivory won’t do much to rectify the defects now. They are cash tight.

17. Ma
    March 16th, 2015 at 09:57 | #17

@Samwise

Tamarind is built on tsunami area, very safe la. lol.

18. Samwise
    March 19th, 2015 at 15:05 | #18

@Ma
    the peak built on cemetery area. So very safe la lol.

19. Penang
    March 19th, 2015 at 15:53 | #19

It ‘s safer than living near a TNB power station and Tsunami area.

20. Samwise
    March 19th, 2015 at 18:46 | #20

@Penang
    So the expats pay top dollars rm 6k to stay at tsunami area rather than rm1.5k for the peak. No wonder you choose cemetery area. Make sense to me now. Oh don’t forget the leakages and defects. They use silicone to seal off huge cracks on the roof. I guess that’s very safe too lol. If it rains heavily, your unit my flood also, windows leaking water, real tsunami in your unit haha.

21. Samwise
    March 19th, 2015 at 18:53 | #21

@Penang
    I used to own the peak. So my comments won’t be bias. I am just sharing what I know of the Peak. Defects and leakages, major ones. I made my money and I run, but if you ask whether I will pay rm600k for the peak. I won’t. Back then I paid rm300k. Lol.

22. Penang