fbpx

Havana Beach Residences

November 6th, 2019 Leave a comment 中文版

havana-beach-residence-main

Havana Beach Residences, the latest affordable housing development by Ideal Property Group at Bayan Lepas. Strategically located near Jalan Tun Dr. Awang, adjacent to Sunsuri Residences and the upcoming Maldives Residences. It is less than 2km away from Penang International Airport, about 5 minutes walking distance to  SMJK Heng Ee (Bayan Baru branch).

This development will feature a 50-storey residential building offering 1,342 affordable units with a standard built-up size of 850 sq.ft. Indicative price starts from RM300,000 onwards

The project is now open for registration. More details to be available upon official launch.

READ MORE ABOUT AFFORDABLE HOUSING:

Project Name : Havana Beach Residences
Location : Bayan Lepas
Property Type : Affordable housing
Tenure: Freehold
No. of Storey: 50
Built-up Size: 850 sq.ft.
Total Units : 1,342
Indicative Price : RM300,000 onwards
Developer : Ideal Property Group

Register your interest here

(This information will be used to keep you updated on the project and future development.)
*By submitting this Form, you hereby agree to our PDPA Consent Clause.

RELATED PROPERTIES FOR SALE/RENT AT
  1. lim
    November 12th, 2019 at 14:37 | #1

I have interest on this project.
    Please contact me with more info 0164180419

Please pm me with more info 0165306812

5. shirley
    November 25th, 2019 at 10:39 | #5

Please contact me with more info 0173701254

6. Carmen
    December 16th, 2019 at 00:45 | #6

Heard their sales person said got over 5000 people registered their project, dont think they will call all those people. Dont expect they will provide good service since they already got high demand for this project. Lack of details in the brochure and they cant even tell what facilities they have. Can’t even know what we are buying, that the reason why i dont like Ideal property.

7. elvinlew
    December 25th, 2019 at 19:14 | #7

One more thing
    Just to share before u buy also go see the site location
    At first I also want to took this project but after I go see the site location then I change to other project. Thanks

• Heloworld
      December 26th, 2019 at 15:49 | #8

Why???

• SY
      January 11th, 2020 at 19:58 | #9

I have visit the site as well. Do you mind I to share which project that you have invest in after that?

• Joe ooi
      April 14th, 2020 at 23:25 | #10

What happen to the site ? Nearby mosque or??

8. elvinlew
    December 26th, 2019 at 22:27 | #11

@Heloworld
    If you don’t mind of the morning call

9. John Leong
    January 2nd, 2020 at 19:16 | #12

In total 53 levels, wondering how they get the approval for 53 levels building that so near to the airport. And there are 9 flrs of carpark. Can’t imagine those who get their carpark at 9th floor.

10. Not bad
    January 4th, 2020 at 15:44 | #13

Surrounding (walking distance) by 2 school (heng ee) and 2 mosque
    Stay there confirm very healthy, confirm sleep early wake early , i like it.

11. Janet
    February 2nd, 2020 at 18:23 | #14

I kinda regret of reserving a unit there. lol.. Thinking on cancelling it since I haven’t place booking fee.

12. Harold
    May 18th, 2020 at 13:32 | #15

After I read about that project my agent introduce it to me, I change to The Stone affordable home (pretty sure you guys heard about that). Oh and RM350k is no longer available just so you know, now the cheapest i think is around 390k already. The Stone just RM360k and personally i think its btr

• Teng Giap
      May 25th, 2020 at 22:18 | #16

You may want to consider Treeo at Sg Ara.

13. HengOngHuat
    May 25th, 2020 at 23:46 | #17

TreeO is even expensive than 370k aduhh

14. Darren Yeoh
    June 16th, 2020 at 15:22 | #18

TreeO lagi teruk with PanIsland link highway crossing exactly in front swimming pool

15. Darren Yeoh
    June 16th, 2020 at 15:24 | #19

no way LRT there. crazy 53 floors with super slow lifts. no way for fire emergency

16. Jimmy
    July 27th, 2020 at 10:53 | #20

This project got HOC?

17. Paul
    September 29th, 2020 at 13:04 | #21

What’s the pros and cons of this project. Anyono foresee will have traffic jam in the future? If compared to i satorini and one foresta, which one is better ?

18. Alvin
    September 30th, 2020 at 10:07 | #22

@Paul

not mistaken,Havana has three lane road access beside school and according to agent, they will have new road connecting from Jalan Tun Dr. Awang.

Pros
    1. Havana near to airport, FIZ,main road and planned Sungai Tiram LRT Station
    2. Predicted to have good rental and tenant market

Cons
    1. High density

No sure about i satorini,but one foresta only have two ways narrow road access

For my opinion, Havana would be a better choice.

• Paul
      September 30th, 2020 at 11:06 | #23

@Alvin, thanks for your opinions. I agree with you. From what I survey, I think one foresta also has more units and more condense compared to Havana.

19. Bubu
    October 11th, 2020 at 14:42 | #24

Hi, if want to apply house loan, anyone compare before which bank offer better package? Any advice ? I understand there are few types of loan package, e.g semi flexi, full flexi… what are the exact differences in long term. And some of the bank will have 2 accounts linked together which are loan account and current account, and there are hidden fee whenever you perform transaction between them. Some of the bank allow to pay principal instead of progressive interest only before the project is completed. What are the pros and cons for this?

To advertise your property in this page under "Related Properties for Sale/Rent":
 2. Remember to select "Havana Beach Residences" as the [Related Project]