fbpx

Platinum III @ Teluk Kumbar

May 18th, 2012 Leave a comment

Platimum III, an upcoming mixed development within the established township of Teluk Kumbar, Penang. It comprises condominium with spacious built-up area of 1,230 sq. ft. & 1,320 sq. ft. and shop houses. There are 6 units per floor and all are corner units.

Property Project : Platinum III @ Teluk Kumbar
Location : Teluk Kumbar, Penang
Property Type : Condominium and Shop Offices
Built-up Area : 1,230 sq.ft. onwards
Total Units: 357
Tenure : Freehold
Indicative Price : RM 428,000 onwards
Developer: TPPT Sdn. Bhd.

Contributed by reader – Update 26/07/2014

Contributed by reader – Update 12/05/2015

Categories: Teluk Kumbar Tags:
  1. mei fung
    May 22nd, 2016 at 10:13 | #1

@KB, thanks. I had make a visit yesterday, great condo.. overall satisfy

2. KB
    May 26th, 2016 at 15:21 | #2

Received delivery of VP’s letter today. Upon clearance of bank, we need to pay abt 3K+ for TNB deposit and 1+3 months of maintenance fees before getting door keys.

3. DL
    May 26th, 2016 at 15:29 | #3

Just visited the site again on Monday. Was not able to enter the building, however am pleased to hear that they are preparing the letters to be sent to each owners for the final payment as well as the keys. Heard from the TPPT office that we would most likely get the keys by mid of June, which also depends on how fast our banks process the payments.

Apart from that, heard that there are no contracted contractors. HOWEVER, the cement and sand will need to purchase from a certain contractor.

Also, there may be charges / deposit required to pay up front prior to construction works. Such as the advance maintenance fees and etc. which will be detailed and mailed to us.

4. DL
    May 26th, 2016 at 15:33 | #4

@KB
    Great to hear that KB. That’s the same as what I just posted moments ago. :) Looking forward to receive my VP’s letter. Did they write any details on the other expanses required?
    For TNB, we will need to go to TNB and apply for ourselves right? RM700 if not mistaken.

5. KB
    May 26th, 2016 at 19:11 | #5

I feel it’s the time for us to have a whatsapp group chat acct to exchange idea and discuss common issues as owner/ resident of Platinum lll. Any owner interested to join kindly PM.

6. Pikachu56
    Pikachu56
    May 27th, 2016 at 00:32 | #6

@KB
    hi…..can pm me ur number… I am an owner too….

7. DL
    May 27th, 2016 at 10:18 | #7

@KB, I agree with you on having a group chat. Had received my VP as well.

8. Fong
    May 27th, 2016 at 22:47 | #8

@KB
    @kb, i interested to join, pls add me, tks!
    My email is fyi1980@yahoo.com for further talk

9. KB
    May 28th, 2016 at 20:28 | #9

For those owner interested kindly email your mobile nos. to virgostar4808@yahoo.com we will try to keep all contact # among our group only. Thxs.

10. KS
    May 29th, 2016 at 10:46 | #10

Hi all, I hv a wassapp chat group with few fellow platinum 3 residents, maybe we should combine?

11. KB
    May 29th, 2016 at 17:20 | #11

Hi KS,
    Agree. We should combined it for all P3 owner.

Thxs.

12. KB
    May 30th, 2016 at 11:48 | #12

@KS, if you and your group interested to join the group chat, i can help you to add in. Pls see me their mobile #.

13. KB
    May 31st, 2016 at 23:20 | #13

We already gether 17 owners joinning our whatsapp group. Any owners not do that yet and interested to join, kindly email your details including mobile nos to virgostar4808@yahoo.com. Thxs

14. Chow
    June 5th, 2016 at 03:40 | #14

Owner here.

15. jack0oo0oojack
    jack0oo0oojack
    June 7th, 2016 at 15:54 | #15

@KB

has drop you an email, please add me as one of the owner, thanks!

16. TAM
    June 13th, 2016 at 21:35 | #16

hi..may i knw how much is the maintenance fee?Thx

17. Chee
    June 15th, 2016 at 08:11 | #17

I’m not sure whether it’s 330 or 370 together with sinking fees

18. Lee
    June 17th, 2016 at 15:21 | #18

Anyone get the house key oledi??

19. Simon
    June 18th, 2016 at 17:52 | #19

looking for a unit here, prefer 8 floor and above. please email me simonjoro@yahoo.com

20. Penang
    June 19th, 2016 at 18:38 | #20

I notice that there were pilling activity carried out in front of Platinum III. Actually what is the project? LMC project?

21. JM
    June 20th, 2016 at 10:09 | #21

Why we do have electricity deposit RM1.6k to help TPPT to pay it… anyone have any idea?

22. JS
    June 24th, 2016 at 01:24 | #22

Hi guys, please comment about what the best to buy Vertu Resort Batu kawan or Platinum 3?

23. penang invest
    June 24th, 2016 at 18:04 | #23

Platinum 3 is a low density condo (357 units) whereas Vertu is very high density affordable condo (1200 plus).It takes about maybe 15 to 20 yrs for Batu Kawan to grow.Like Bayan Baru,it takes about 20 yrs to flourish into heavily and congested city centre now.Telok Kumbar area is coming up with 3 man-made islands reclaimed at the southern side of the island.It also depends where u work.If u work on the mainland ,then u should buy it on the mainland and it is cheaper,but the value appreciation maybe slower than on the island.I am a buyer for platinum 3 and i like the design (all corner units) and quiet location.

24. TK
    June 24th, 2016 at 19:25 | #24

For fast value appreciation, I would pick TK over BK.

25. YH
    June 24th, 2016 at 21:54 | #25

Any comment about comparison of D’zone condominium with Platinum III ?

26. Braveen
    June 25th, 2016 at 14:16 | #26

@YH
    Welcome to worst condo in penang.. Both same same. Good luck

27. Ben
    July 4th, 2016 at 22:59 | #27

Even all units are corner, is the corridor will be dark during day time?

28. Jim
    July 16th, 2016 at 20:42 | #28

did anyone know the apartment next to block A1 that has empty land there, will the be used to built as indah water treatment?

29. Kraven
    July 30th, 2016 at 13:27 | #29

Saw the brochure saying it has 3-tier security system, any owner know how good the security is?

30. JM
    August 16th, 2016 at 17:40 | #30

i don see 3 security ……….

31. yeoh
    August 20th, 2016 at 23:12 | #31

@Braveen
    Can explain more detail instead?

32. Kancs
    September 27th, 2016 at 12:49 | #32

Hi …for Tower A3, what is the future development for the L shaped piece of land located just behind the row of landed houses and next to the hill and next to Tower A3??

I am not referring to the square shaped land just in front of Pangsapuri Kejora but the vacant land just behind the row of landed houses , located next to the hill and right next to Tower A3.

33. yp
    October 18th, 2016 at 10:39 | #33

@JM
    Agreed. We shall question this upcoming resident meeting.

34. KL Yeoh
    December 19th, 2016 at 22:18 | #34

@KB
    I am owner of Platinum III.A2.please enter my phone no.0164565959 into Platium III whatsapp group chat. Thanks

35. HC Poh
    January 12th, 2017 at 10:44 | #35

How much roughly for renovation kitchen cabinets and plaster ceiling? Anyone have any ideas?

36. Intention buyer
    April 8th, 2017 at 09:25 | #36
  37. lily
    April 17th, 2017 at 14:09 | #37

may i know how much is the maintenance fee ?

38. Javier
    April 18th, 2017 at 19:07 | #38

For unit facing airport, is it noisy and can hear vehicle noise coming from main road? So far I notice it is very noisy for unit facing main road even at 25 floor. Can any owner help to advise?

39. Ken
    September 7th, 2017 at 09:50 | #39

Hi, New owner, may I know how I can join the owners chat group?

40. david
    January 3rd, 2018 at 14:19 | #40

@Ken
    hi ken please send your phone or email to KB else please get information to BHL

41. KO
    January 9th, 2018 at 13:38 | #41

Hi, look for middle/high floor unit… please contact me if you have any unit

42. Asyraf
    July 7th, 2018 at 10:05 | #42

All unit have store at carpark level?
    Any owner want to rent out the store can contact me.
    Thanks

43. serious buyer3
    September 18th, 2018 at 18:32 | #43

anyone has any unit to let go? serious buyer

• winson
      September 19th, 2018 at 09:16 | #44

how much offer price?

44. serious buyer3
    September 19th, 2018 at 15:34 | #45

@winson
    hi are you selling or trying to buy as well?

45. Lim Kuan Yew
    February 4th, 2019 at 15:54 | #46

best property , I learned that now already sell at 780K , value investment, platinum III I like the brand name

46. Kepo
    February 5th, 2019 at 00:27 | #47

Sure or not can sell at 780k? I see mudah the cheapest one is only asking for 458k direct owner. Seriously tell me if you want to buy at 780k I will buy with the direct owner 458k n sell it to you at 780k. Pls give me your contact

47. LOL
    February 5th, 2019 at 14:17 | #48

The transaction history is around 500k.

1 2 3 5424