fbpx

Cecil Residensi

November 24th, 2019 Leave a comment 中文版

cecil-residensi-lmc

Cecil Residensi, an upcoming affordable housing development by Penang Development Corporation (PDC) at George Town. Strategically located between Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu Expressway and Pintasan Cecil, surrounded by an abundance of amenities which include markets, schools, and eateries. It is only 10 minutes drive to Penang Bridge.

This development will see the construction of a 24-storey residential building, offering 348 low-medium cost units. More than 200 units will be allocated to the original residents and those who are affected by other PDC’s development projects at Weld Quay area. The remaining units will be open for application by eligible buyers.

There will also be 9 units of shop offices located at ground level.

The project is still in its planning stage. More details to be available upon official launch.

READ MORE ABOUT AFFORDABLE HOUSING:

Project Name : Cecil Residensi
Location : George Town
Property Type : Affordable housing
Tenure: Leasehold
No. of Storey: 24
Built-up Size: 700 sq.ft.
Total Units : 348
Indicative Price : RM72,500 (LMC price)
Developer : Penang Development Corporate (PDC)

DISCLAIMER: This article is solely based on research done using publicly available data. This is not an advertisement unless stated otherwise. Any claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a project or service should be verified with the developer, provider or party in question.

Register your interest here

*By submitting this Form, you hereby agree to our PDPA Consent Clause.
(This information may be used by the developer or their appointed agent to initiate follow-up communications with you on the project.)

RELATED PROPERTIES FOR SALE/RENT AT
  1. Sammy
    November 24th, 2019 at 12:39 | #1

72,500 is really “miracle” and even where the land is free of charge ! How lucky Penangites are ?
    Looks like Penang’s housing market is now at rock bottom and overhangs are depleting, it’s a positive sign, definitely !

2. TAN BEE LENG
    November 25th, 2019 at 21:15 | #2

i am interested

3. David Wong
    November 26th, 2019 at 07:04 | #3

Sammy :

No worry, Lim Diam Diam will invite hong kong cockroach come to sapu.

4. Lim Chee Seang
    November 26th, 2019 at 10:19 | #4

Hi,good morning to the concerned developer I am interest with the this project,hope to hear a reply from you soonest.Has been apply from e-rumah for many years.
    Thank you. Have a good day.

5. John Foo Ee Hoo
    November 26th, 2019 at 10:33 | #5

I am interested buying one unit. Would like to register for one unit facing morning sun. Thank you.

6. Johnny
    November 26th, 2019 at 15:34 | #6

Hi, i am interested on this project, is there anybody to liase with?

7. lim
    November 26th, 2019 at 18:37 | #7

Hi, I am interested on this project, pls contact me 0164180419 with more info

8. Mohd Salleh Bin Ahmad Sani
    November 26th, 2019 at 20:48 | #8

Im interest with the project too,as been registered /apply with e.rumah as well but still NO news for many years

9. Ooi zhe sen
    November 27th, 2019 at 11:08 | #9

im intrested in this, please contact me
    0194577999
    zhesen96@gmail.com

10. Katherine Ong
    November 27th, 2019 at 15:13 | #10

I’m interested and I’m in the waiting list now. Should I contact the developer or Komtar? Please advice.

11. Ho Swee Yen
    December 1st, 2019 at 12:25 | #11

I am very interested in this project, please contact me – Ho Swee Yen 0125716117 . Thank you

12. Venice Chong
    December 3rd, 2019 at 08:26 | #12

Hi, is this freehold or leasehold? I am interested in this project. Please contact. Tq.

13. lim
    December 3rd, 2019 at 15:19 | #13

Im interested in this project. Is there any department which I can contact in regards to this project ? Alternative, appreciate if your team could contact me at 0165556294. Thanks.

14. ANNY OOI
    December 17th, 2019 at 11:31 | #14

I was trying to submit my contact but i couldn’t do it.

I am interested. please call/whatapp me at 0174923948

15. Lam Wai Kee
    December 23rd, 2019 at 10:05 | #15

I’m interest with the project and also got registered /apply with e.rumah as well but still NO news for many years, can please contact me need how to apply the project. 0164597892 (ms lam)

16. Kean Pin
    December 23rd, 2019 at 10:11 | #16

I’m interest with the project. Has been apply from e-rumah, but still NO news for many years. can please contact me need how to apply the project. 0164602766
    Thank you. Have a good day

17. Zamzarina
    December 24th, 2019 at 00:54 | #17

Im interest with this project..”cecil residensi”.
    .my name still under kiv at komtar (erumah) apply since 2013.. still no answer.. please contact me.. tq so much..

18. No hoping much
    December 26th, 2019 at 07:58 | #18

I see all of you complaining long waiting in the list for low medium cost or affordable house. The more you are hoping for it will be harder to get. Too high demand on few countable units in the prime area, some even ask to check the property status freehold or leasehold..Advise you to change the location to farer area higher chance to get one with the current price. I have been waiting patiently for 23 years with no complaints, was told will get one in Georgetown area thank God. Be fair to all, don’t be very choosy will lose it in the end.

19. Not bad
    January 5th, 2020 at 12:33 | #19

Wait for goverment lmc unit ? Buy 4d toto lagi high chance.

20. No hoping much
    January 5th, 2020 at 13:13 | #20

Not lmc but affordable unit. Was offered with lmc in the prime area but I declined. 4d Toto? Did you?

To advertise your property in this page under "Related Properties for Sale/Rent":
 2. Remember to select "Cecil Residensi" as the [Related Project]