fbpx

Skyridge Garden

August 18th, 2015 Leave a comment

skyridge-garden-ad2

Skyridge Garden, a high-rise residential development by OHM Group in Tanjung Tokong, Penang. It is located along Lebuhraya Halia, only a stone’s throw away from the The Latitude and The Peak Residences by Ivory.

This development comprises a 40-storey luxury condominium with 486 residential units, one unit of bungalow and the restoration of a 2-storey heritage building.

Property Project : Skyridge Garden
Location : Tanjung Tokong, Penang
Property Type : Condominium
Built-up Area : 1,450 sq.ft. & 2,335 sq.ft.
Indicative Price : RM718,000 onward
Developer : Jiran Bina Sdn. Bhd. (OHM Group)
Website : www.skyridgegarden.com
Contact No: 04-2299 559

Register your interest here or call 04-2299 559 for more details

Categories: Tanjung Tokong Tags:
  1. Lol
    January 13th, 2018 at 07:19 | #1

It really depends on your entry price, I bought my 1371sft unit for rm950k. 1-3 years I rented it for rm5000 a month. Then 4th-5th year rm4500 a month. It is 5% of rental yield.

2. Iol
    January 13th, 2018 at 08:06 | #2

@Lol

Good point. Real example. Thanks for sharing.

3. Macha
    January 13th, 2018 at 17:54 | #3

Lol :

Which project? RM5000 rental for 1371sft is damn good wei!

4. lye
    January 19th, 2018 at 14:24 | #4

weiwei :
    @lye
    Thank you for showing your calculations. That was very accurate and realistic which reflects the current property oversupply situation that causes rental yields to be low around 2++%. Like I said, “…..You are right, RM1300 psf is too expensive now, in terms of rental yield.”. That’s undeniable.
    It is however worth noting that to a rental paying tenant, “rental yield” means nothing to them, as the rental they are willing to pay correlates directly to how conducing a place he perceived to be for staying, which then reinforces the point that “…… location is definitely a minus. I do not want these unscrupulous developers to mislead buyers into thinking all corners of Tanjung Tokong are the same, they are not. They are worlds apart. STP vicinity (everything from the coast up to Mt Erskine road) will be prime, and anything after Mt Erskine rd will be for those who cannot afford prime.”
    In fact, if you want higher rental yields, low cost flats will be the answer. You can easily purchase a flat in paya terubong for RM80k, and get a monthly rental of RM700 (that’s nearly 10% return). But the flip side is, you have to deal with bad paymasters, low level gangsters, hookers etc, and the value of the property almost never appreciates…:)))
    Whatever I have just said are all from the perspective of rentals. But for owner occupiers, like I said, “….nothing is ever too expensive for the rich, they just need to like it.”. And therefore the guiding principle of “location, location, location”.

Well, it’s a discrimination of you saying that, anything else besides the Road is not prime. I do foreseen the definition of Prime that you are saying is futile, illogic, unexplained and ridiculous :)

5. Akira
    January 19th, 2018 at 19:28 | #5

Just went to visit site with developer .
    summery:
    Worth!!!! Especielly those who brought the infinity pool side …the view is spectacular and worth the money.
    Material given may not be luxury but good enough.

6. SS
    January 30th, 2018 at 07:57 | #6

Saw the show unit. I found that the bed in the master bedroom is facing the balcony. Is that considered a bad feng shui placement? Yet, placing the bed head againt the other wall would make it face the room’s entrance door. Is anyone concern about this? Need some advice.

7. JiewJiew
    January 30th, 2018 at 10:11 | #7

@SS

I am not sure if bed head facing the balcony is good or bad fengshui but i think its great to wake up to a view :-)

8. Nick
    January 30th, 2018 at 16:32 | #8

SS :

I’ve brought 2 of my fengshui masters to the actual unit before i made a purchase. due to my astrology and zodiac sign of my family, i took the unit facin noth west.

my feng shui master told me the 5 rules of bedroom.
    1) bed cannot face main door
    2) do not put sharp lightings (chandelier) above the bed
    3) no beams above head
    4) bed is not facing toilet as the flushes of the toilet bowl will vacum something from you
    5) bedroom cannot inline with the door (next to it)

balcony wise is fine as that solely depends on your (pheak jee) -> i dont know how you clal it, its the number or simbol that determines one person

i believe my fengshui master as he has been with me for many many years and everytime also so far so good, im not reocmmending any fengshui master as hes a retired person. im just sharing what my fengshui master told me la ..

9. LengLeng
    January 30th, 2018 at 17:10 | #9

@SS

According to chinese customs, sleeping facing the balcony is very good feng shui, very good feng shui for the dead that is. That’s why coffins are always placed in this direction. But since this project is already located next to a big cemetary, I guess it doesnt matter anymore. Maybe its even good that you sleep like the way “they” sleep.

10. JiewJiew
    January 31st, 2018 at 09:21 | #10

@LengLeng

Sleeping on the bed with your feet facing the door is the bad feng shui position, not balcony.

And you what they say, karma is a bitch.
    Becareful what you wish for LengLeng.

May you have a nice day :-)

11. ==
    January 31st, 2018 at 16:41 | #11

Lol if feng shui really can work, nobody will die, will sick, will poor, u guys really something wrong, still trust about feng shui

12. Sbuyer
    February 1st, 2018 at 10:54 | #12

风水不是无所不能的啦!就好像雨天拿伞一样…
    有问师傅就像拿一把雨伞,当然是好伞还是破伞就要看那师傅功力
    其实住在高楼风水/阳宅影响很少.
    原因很简单,古代那里有高楼?
    再说做白事那有把大屋放在家中(高楼)??

13. SS
    February 1st, 2018 at 13:24 | #13

@JiewJiew
    yes, i love the balcony in the badroom in fact. Not very familiar with feng shui but try to avoid some of the major feng shui no-no if possible.

@Nick
    Thanks for sharing your master’s advice.

14. sam
    February 1st, 2018 at 13:37 | #14

@==

I agree, if feng shui so powerful, then no poor people already. But I want to share with you a personal encounter that caused me to sell my house at 20% below market price. 10 years ago when I bought this property, everyone told me the feng shui very bad, but I did not take their advice and bought it anyway. A few years ago when I tried to sell it, it was so difficult because of the “perceived” bad feng shui, and finally no choice have to sell below market price. So the lesson I learn is, dont be stubborn, you’ll have to pay for it one day.

15. Liew
    February 1st, 2018 at 14:31 | #15

The old bungalow right beside the condo is a preserved heritage building? It wont be demolished in the future, will it?

16. Oh nice
    February 1st, 2018 at 18:49 | #16

@sam
    hehe…maybe those who despise feng shui don’t mind selling 20% below market value…

17. JiewJiew
    February 2nd, 2018 at 09:12 | #17

@==

Feng shui was practical at first. Was.
    Until it got mixed up with superstitious bullcrap.

@SS
    As long as the bed head is not facing the door. Balcony is fine.
    And i would like to wish you well neighbour :-)

18. RayRayHK
    RayRayHK
    February 2nd, 2018 at 23:05 | #18

@Liew

Yes, the old bungalow right beside the condo is a preserved heritage building and it wont be demolished in the future. OHM will do the renovation before CCC of Skyridge Garden.

19. RayRayHK
    RayRayHK
    February 2nd, 2018 at 23:17 | #19

Akira :
    Just went to visit site with developer .
    summery:
    Material given may not be luxury but good enough.

Hi Akira,

Agreed with you. I also visited the site last week with the developer and the view looks wonderful!

20. m0hawk
    February 3rd, 2018 at 09:58 | #20

I can sense lot of ‘own’ people commenting here . As far as I know real owner of SG that commented here perhaps less than 5 ? Or maybe less ? lousy marketing !
    This project total sales won’t even reach 70% , heck even 50% doubt about it .

21. HK Tan
    February 3rd, 2018 at 10:57 | #21

Allah Dennis, I want to kiss your foot. Please increase my salary to buy this piece of condo.

22. ==
    February 3rd, 2018 at 14:20 | #22

My feng shui sifu said layout feng shui totally bad, that toilet place is wealthy place, if build toilet there means ur wealth will flow out like water, and this condo 40 storey totally not nice for health and will always sick, if 38 or 42 storey still ok

23. lalaland
    February 28th, 2018 at 17:33 | #23

Visited the show unit and quite impressed with their quality and site progress.

24. Andy
    March 3rd, 2018 at 10:42 | #24

The facilities floor is 60% completed.Expect to be fully complete by end of April.

25. forbidden
    March 4th, 2018 at 14:34 | #25

may i know that are there units available for sale for this project?
    how much psf is selling for now?

26. Nick
    March 5th, 2018 at 10:43 | #26

forbidden :
    may i know that are there units available for sale for this project?
    how much psf is selling for now?

the last time i see the chart 1month ago at showhouse is about 70 percent sold. i think about rm5xx psf.

27. Stella
    March 8th, 2018 at 23:27 | #27

may i know when ccc is expected to obtain?

28. Andy
    March 12th, 2018 at 15:02 | #28

@Stella
    I last heard it will be in August..Maybe you like to check with their sales person to confirm.

29. SS
    April 15th, 2018 at 20:05 | #29

Is there a social media group created for the owners of this project? I’d like to join.

30. Andy
    April 26th, 2018 at 12:28 | #30

There are some very nice night photos of the garden landscape.You can request from the sales personnel.

31. winn
    May 21st, 2018 at 15:59 | #31

Yes Andy, managed to get some night photos from the office. Thanks

32. Vincent
    June 9th, 2018 at 23:43 | #32

I’m choosing between properties in this area but I’m very concerned about the traffic. There’s only 1 road now to go into this area afaik. Is there any chance of new road connecting to the main road?

33. joe
    June 13th, 2018 at 10:12 | #33

Vincent :

if not mistaken they have done another pair of road from jalan evergreen 5, should have 2 access

34. Vincent
    June 22nd, 2018 at 20:57 | #34

@joe

Yes i’ve confirmed what u said is true, thx for ur info!

35. jaon
    July 30th, 2018 at 03:22 | #35

@Vincent

@joe

the new access road beside the old white house? anyone can take pic see

36. jaon
    July 31st, 2018 at 14:14 | #36

i mean road can across from jalan evergreen to persiaran halia too?

37. Andy
    September 25th, 2018 at 09:56 | #37

They are progressing well on the finishing touch up now.
    Hope to get ccc by Nov.

Should start a owners whatapps group soon.

38. jason
    September 30th, 2018 at 16:03 | #38

If got 3rd road back the mountain area from Market to Persiaran Halia 3 much more nice

39. jason
    October 1st, 2018 at 19:00 | #39

There seem 2nd new road entrance from Jalan Evergreen 5 to Persiaran Halia 2

40. jason
    October 3rd, 2018 at 10:59 | #40

I think we have 2 new alternative roads to get in Persiaran Halia link to Jalan Evergreen soon

1 2 3 15762