The Clovers

April 16th, 2012 Leave a comment

The Clovers, a freehold residential development by Asia Green Development. Strategically located within the established township of Sungai Ara, few minutes away from the Penang International Airport, factories, Queensbay mall and etc. It comprises 892 units with size ranging from 699 sq.ft. onwards, 180 units of which is categorized under affordable housing.

Highlight:

• Private lift direct access to unit
  • Largest rooftop garden with lifted gym overlooking 3 different infinity pools.
  • Forest track luring with perfectly manicured landscape
  • Double volume hotel-like drop-off lobby

Exclusive offers and FREE GIFT available for PPTalk members

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!

Project Name : The Clovers (Arasia Perdana)
Location :
 Sungai Ara, Penang
Property Type : Condominium
Built-up Area : 699 sq.ft. onwards
Total Units : 892 (180 affordable units)
Land Tenure : Freehold
Developer : Asia Green Group

Categories: Sungai Ara Tags:
  1. Vivi
    August 25th, 2016 at 18:38 | #1

Is confirmed source. I actually know the buyer who are going to buy the property but just not so close with him, so cannot consider is my friend. Limlim, please note that we will not share something not sure here to mislead others. Thanks.

2. water fish
    August 26th, 2016 at 07:41 | #2

Few years ago early bird after rebate 7% only 500k+ summore DIBS, thats y got owner let go with under table sell 600k+…

3. limlim
    August 29th, 2016 at 15:11 | #3

Vivi, as long you think your information is true then its fine. I think subsequent this developer also revise up its selling price? Anyhow, it may be a yes and no to me, bcuz i find it a bit odd for a 1st hand buyer to hold it this long and let go at this price? or chances are the unit is at lower floor kut and with not so favoring facing? many possibilities, who know?

let’s see it from positive angle is that at least the unit change hand to a much stronger financially owner who can secure a housing loan now (compare to last time) and also there is still demand for the project.

This is gonna my new home upon its completion, and hope not to see many investor around.

4. YW
    October 3rd, 2016 at 15:16 | #4

I bought Block B, unit 9. is anyone buying the same unit as me?
    I just realised that my living room seems is blocked by BlK C wall. No view?

5. Max
    October 14th, 2016 at 00:37 | #5

Anyone is keeping their units until mid of 2018 before letting go?I am interested to buy.

6. BN
    October 26th, 2016 at 14:09 | #6

@Max
    I have friends who plan to let go.

7. TSWYES
    October 27th, 2016 at 12:06 | #7

i want to let go my unit, 1600sf.
    Anyone interested pls e-mail me: tswyes@gmail.com

8. MM2H owner
    December 14th, 2016 at 14:57 | #8

hi just bought a unit in clovers from HK.
    May i know if there’s a market around and food to eat near by? This area is easy to get uber?
    my wife and i are retiring in Penang and looking for good residential place to stay and also not too far from airport that we could travel other countries and back to HK once awhile.

9. CV
    December 14th, 2016 at 16:25 | #9

@MM2H owner
    i think there’s a market in walking distanct next to the police stand there.
    Sungai Ara kopitam food there is delicious! and there are many other local food stalls around and MC Donald drive thtough just open not long ago!

10. Brown
    December 18th, 2016 at 11:08 | #10

@MM2H owner

Hi, i am also Clovers owner from Hong Kong, we have a owner whatsapp group here. You may send a email to feliciagoh88@hotmail.com and she will get you in.

11. JuanHappy
    December 30th, 2016 at 14:08 | #11

I want to let go my unit, 1000sqt.
    Anyone interested pls email me : bjyc777@gmail.com

12. mat rempit
    January 5th, 2017 at 20:06 | #12

@MM2H owner

Hi mr HK, how much you bought? clver near to sun shine and food is not an issue

13. Rebecca
    January 5th, 2017 at 23:53 | #13

Brown :
    @MM2H owner

I am a HK owner many years in Penang and I will tell u all about it if u bought from. HK. Contact me. I am in PEN next week. Pls leave me your email

14. Rebecca
    January 5th, 2017 at 23:58 | #14

MM2H owner :
    hi just bought a unit in clovers from HK.

WhatsApp me and I will give you more info. +85298095167

Brown :
    @MM2H owner

15. Rebecca
    January 6th, 2017 at 00:02 | #15

mat rempit :
    @MM2H owner
    Hi mr HK, how much you bought? clver near to sun shine and food is not an issue

Do u know Penang. Sg Ara really? What is a HKG person doing in that area? Most of us from HKG in much better areas. Contact me for more info. WhatsApp +85298095167

16. Shaun Lim
    January 6th, 2017 at 12:37 | #16

Pm details.

Email : shaunlim93.sl@gmail.com

17. Yo
    January 6th, 2017 at 19:40 | #17

Rebecca :

mat rempit :
    @MM2H owner
    Hi mr HK, how much you bought? clver near to sun shine and food is not an issue

Damn you HKG ppl, what you doing at Malaysia? What you mean by better areas? Congested area? lol…laugh die me…
    Your place have private lift? Shame on you…

18. Brown
    January 7th, 2017 at 22:57 | #18

Rebecca :

MM2H owner :
    hi just bought a unit in clovers from HK.

WhatsApp me and I will give you more info. +85298095167

Brown :
    @MM2H owner

Sorry, are you MM2H agent?

19. Rebecca
    January 8th, 2017 at 10:15 | #19

No not agent. Just a person who knows that many HKG people are getting cheated in PEN. @Brown

20. CV
    January 9th, 2017 at 11:22 | #20

@Rebecca
    sound like agent to me…. i’m sure people who from HK also not stupid la..
    they sure will visit the project and site before confirm one.

21. RayRay
    RayRay
    January 9th, 2017 at 19:29 | #21

Next to Clovers…..

“Another mixed development proposed by WHH Land at Sungai Ara. Located on a 5 acres land along Jalan Tun Dr. Awang, adjacent to Asia Green’s The Clovers development scheme.

This development comprises a 34 building with two residential towers, offering 168 condominium units. The commercial component will offers a mix of 2 and 3-storey retail shop lots.”

22. RayRay
    RayRay
    January 9th, 2017 at 22:13 | #22

Another one next or north to The Clovers

“Mpire Residences, an upcoming mixed development by Paramount Solaris Sdn. Bhd. (Ideal Property) in Bayan Lepas, Penang. It is located next to The Clovers by Asia Green, about 3km away from Penang International Airport.”

23. edisongan
    January 10th, 2017 at 09:05 | #23

CV :
    @Rebecca
    sound like agent to me…. i’m sure people who from HK also not stupid la..
    they sure will visit the project and site before confirm one.

I guess what she meant was those Hongkies directly purchased in HK got cheated without knowing the price differences or other special discounts / package compared to buying in Penang directly..

Some buyers really not even bother to come and visit in person one..Like Chinese mainlanders, they simply buy and buy and buy..Hahaha..

24. CV
    January 10th, 2017 at 11:23 | #24

@RayRay
    i think WHH sold to Paramount Solaris d…
    more commerial & mall just next door! yay! price is going to be up thanks to them!
    Paramount Solaris is target the MBI members in China! sure price need to be RM1mil above 😀

25. RayRay
    RayRay
    January 10th, 2017 at 18:30 | #25

@CV

Yes, more commerial & mall just next to The Clovers, but I beleive “Mpire Residences” should be the one you are talking about….please check out http://www.penangpropertytalk.com/2015/01/affordable-bayan-lepas-ideal-property-group/

The mixed development proposed by WHH Land at Sungai Ara is south or south east of The Clovers……WWH named the project “A Sanctuary Within A City”, please check out the http://www.whhland.com/upcoming_projects

In summary, with “The Clovers” + “Mpire Residences” + “A Sanctuary Within A City”, I believe this area in Sungai Ara will be very congested in the future…..We may request to have LRT soon!

26. ranee
    January 11th, 2017 at 10:25 | #26

@RayRay
    LRT station can be request meh?
    The proposed LRT stations Bayan already

27. RayRay
    RayRay
    January 11th, 2017 at 15:21 | #27

@ranee

Are you sure LRT will have a station close to The Clovers @ Taman sri bayan neighbourhood?

28. CV
    January 11th, 2017 at 18:18 | #28

@RayRay
    any project with ideal..sure can request one la..lol

29. limlim
    January 17th, 2017 at 14:50 | #29

@CV
    sound like our penang government can do wonder with certain developer? or im thinking too much?

30. ezalor
    February 3rd, 2017 at 15:22 | #30

Very impressive. Got giant LED trees, and the rooftop also got beautiful LED decoration light.

31. PGlang
    February 6th, 2017 at 17:51 | #31

i actually didn’t expect much from AGG but the overall concept and design are pretty impressive and something i would see in Bangkok or Singapore! very diff from all the typical design of the condo here, very boring and nothing special! glad i buy it on early bird haha! only 700k and feel like i’m buying million condo 😀
    plus get to see DJ soda haha! never expect that from AGG..lol

32. lalazai
    February 6th, 2017 at 19:02 | #32

PGlang :
    plus get to see DJ soda haha! never expect that from AGG..lol

when dj soda come? I bought it when soft launch 600+k after rebate only 500k+ haha huat heng ong liao la

33. PGlang
    February 7th, 2017 at 09:35 | #33

@lalazai
    walao!!! when is your early bird?!!!! i got pretty high floor with seaview eh
    DJ soda was here on last Friday!

34. CV
    February 7th, 2017 at 12:52 | #34

Luckily i bought the clovers early also!
    the drop off and the swimming pool feel like a resort/hotel!
    Never thought i could have private lifts… usually 1mil above project only have..hahaha
    that night event was good le… my family all enjoyed and love the project haha..i’m so proud!

35. Clover kaki
    February 11th, 2017 at 14:33 | #35

Glad to be owner… Dj soda warm the place up together with house owners… Also bikini ladies.. Haha

36. JJ_Jing
    February 26th, 2017 at 11:26 | #36

@TSWYES
    How much u letting go? Which block?

37. winnie
    winnie
    March 8th, 2017 at 15:42 | #37

developer unit available
    attractive promotion package
    interested email winnie choo
    cyhwinnie@gmail.com

38. azroy
    April 4th, 2017 at 11:18 | #38

RayRay :@ranee

the nearest LRT station will be next to bayan lepas airport..and the LRT route located at FIZ area.

39. SC
    April 16th, 2017 at 16:11 | #39

Hi,

May i know is the 1598sqft including the foyer area? And what would the the built up area excluding foyer? Thx.

40. limlim
    April 19th, 2017 at 09:49 | #40

AG allocate me a tandem parking. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! level 21, still not consider high floor, hence by chance they allocate knn tandem car park. technically it is a 2 lot car park, in actual fact u need to get out before another car can park in or out.

after all booking the unit i booked for so long and subsequently due to the stupid change of plan and bla bla bla for higher unit price, ended up still treat buyer like kns.

early entry without knowing what u buy is no no for this type of developer. by chance la

41. RayRay
    RayRay
    May 2nd, 2017 at 20:30 | #41

@SC

Yes, the 1598sqft is including the foyer and Private lift area.

42. RayRay
    RayRay
    June 27th, 2017 at 18:09 | #42

@azroy

azroy :

RayRay :@ranee

Wow….so far away :-(

43. Thor
    June 28th, 2017 at 12:39 | #43

Hi… any unit wan to let go. pls email me jolenethor@yahoo.com

44. ecl71
    July 8th, 2017 at 20:39 | #44

hi, anybody wanted to let go unit please pm me. tq

45. TT
    July 13th, 2017 at 15:29 | #45

@limlim
    When want to buy, ask a few times, i got told the parking will be side by side. Now assign front and back car park, anyone know how to appeal ?

46. felicia
    July 18th, 2017 at 09:01 | #46

hi guy, any owner of clovers wanna join our owner group do text me 0129032577 or email : feliciagoh88@hotmail.com

47. Collien
    July 30th, 2017 at 14:23 | #47

Any unit if 1393 available?

48. buyer
    August 3rd, 2017 at 15:27 | #48

Any unit 1598 selling? Kindly pm kiskis18@gmail.com. No agent. Thanks.

49. ecl71
    August 11th, 2017 at 23:11 | #49

hi, anybody wanted to let go unit please email to ec1971@gmail.com.

1 6 7 8 5264